Founded on June 8th, 1983, the Brazilian Association of Companies of Components for Leather, Footwear and Manufactured Goods (Assintecal) is a non-profit organization that acts as an agent for change in the footwear components sector.
With over 300 member companies concentrated in various footwear production hubs throughout Brazil, the Association’s main objective is to mobilize the production chain, aiming at increased competitiveness, the search for innovation, and the development of its members, which will reflect on the evolution of the sector as a whole.
To represent and mobilize the manufacturers of materials for the Fashion System, carrying out and promoting initiatives that inspire and integrate the sector’s production chain.
To be a representative institution inducing innovation and sustainability, and transforming the Brazilian sector of materials for the Fashion System into a world benchmark in design and technology.
Sectoral representation and mobilization.
Sectoral mobilization and support for the sustained and sustainable growth of the companies.
- To develop activities quickly and with high quality
- To innovate and seek always the new, with a focus on results
- A personalized relationship with members
- To know the activities, needs and expectations of members through permanent contact with them, seeking to offer suitable products and services
- To maintain financial balance and investment capacity
- To operate in a transparent manner, maintaining the credibility in its relations